To Apply, please stop by GSA’s Front Office” to “First time applicants, please stop by GSA’s Front Office to begin the process. Please click on the Admission Criteria link for a list of documents required when applying.
To reserve your child’s seat, a registration fee of $300 must be paid with the application.
Health and Immunization Information
Who Needs a School Physical?
- Preschoolers: Upon admission, new preschoolers must have their physical exam within six (6) months of their first day of school. This certificate is valid for two years from the date the physical was performed.
- Students entering kindergarten
- Students entering seventh grade
- Students in all grades who are new to schools in the State of Florida
- School physicals are documented on Florida Department of Health Form 3040 provided by your child’s physician. TB testing is no longer mandatory but is at the discretion of the physician based on a student’s risk of exposure.
Who Needs a Sports Physical?
Any middle school student who wants to participate in SRCS interscholastic sports must have on file a current (within the past 12 months) physical examination documented on the SRCS Student Athletic Health Examination Form. This form is available in the school or athletic offices. This requirement is in addition to the State of Florida health examination form 3040 required for all seventh graders.
Please click here to view the Palm Beach Health Department website for the latest childhood immunization requirements.
All documents must be submitted to the school office prior to the first day of school. Compliance is mandatory for school attendance.