Updates coming soon…
GSA-PTO Lego Club is free and will be held in the GSA prayer room every Friday inshaAllah at 2:30pm.
You MUST pre-register in advance and there will be no exceptions. It is our hope to make the Lego Club as fun and as organized as
possible, which is why “for now” we cannot have more than 20 students at a time. To register please send an e-mail to Sr. Hajar
Future Dates: LEGO CLUB – FRIDAYS @ 2:15 – 3:15
- January 30
- February 13
- February 27
- March 13
- March 27
- April 24
We are very pleased to see such a strong interest in our children joining the Lego Club! After monitoring the first two sessions, and evaluating ways to create the best and most organized Lego atmosphere for our children, we have come up with the following rules:
1. There will be a maximum of 20 students only. No exceptions.
2. Students MUST register in advance. If a student’s name is not on the list, he or she will not be allowed to enter.
3. You must register with Sr. Hajar only at firstname.lastname@example.org or 850-532-0131. No exceptions.
4. You can only register one week at a time to allow all students the opportunity to participate. Please send an e-mail or text to Sr. Hajar no earlier than Monday, and no later than Thursday to provide an equal opportunity for anyone to register.
5. Parents must drop off elementary-aged students in the GSA prayer room @ 2:15 and pick up no later than 3:15. It is your responsibility and not the schools responsibility.
6. Each child must neatly place his or her shoes outside the prayer room on the shelf, then place their other belongings inside the prayer room in the designated corner.
Jazakumullah Khair for your dedication!